All-Natural Ultimate Immune Support & Anti-Oxidant Formula
(Available in 10-gram liquid x 1 vial, KEEP REFRIGERATED)
“For The Best & Fastest Immune Defense”
Made from the Agaricus blazei mushroom, which is often praised as the “Mushroom of God” or “The King of Mushrooms” because of its amazing health-enhancing effects.
- Supports the Immune System*
- Helps Support Healthy Blood Glucose Levels*
- Helps Support Cellular Health*
- Powerful Anti-Oxidant Formula*
- Energy Support*
- Professional ultra strength liquid extract formula
- Produced by a patented liquid extraction method
- 100 % vegetable formula
- Rich in beta-glucans & arabinoxylan (soluble fiber)
- Whole food supplement
- Use organic Agaricus blazei mushroom certified by both USDA Organic and JAS Organic
- Ingredients: Organic Agaricus blazei mushroom liquid extract, Sasa Bamboo leaf liquid extract
- No artificial colors, no artificial flavors, no wheat, no dairy
Why use Atlas Agaricus Ekismate for your wellness program?
- Our superior patented liquid method can extract up to 16 times more beta-glucans than general liquid extraction methods!
- Patented extraction method and unique formula with Agaricus Blazei mushroom and Sasa Bamboo leaf extract make this product as a highly concentrated liquid extract formula Immune Support Product.
- About our unique extraction method (MSPC Extraction Method)
Researches on the Atlas Ekismate®
In March 2003, Hiroshi Maeda, MD, Ph.D. et al. conducted four antioxidant activity tests including superoxide, hydroxyl radicals, peroxynitrite, and peroxyradical elimination activity testing. The research suggests health-promoting benefits of Atlas Agaricus Ekismate®.
At the 43rd Annual Meeting of the Japan Society of Clinical Oncology held in October 2005, researchers Higashi et al presented the findings of immune-health promoting effects of Atlas Ekismate.
About our unique extraction method (MSPC Extraction Method)
Decoction is a method that found widespread use in traditional Chinese medicine to extract essences of plants and mushrooms. This method is reasonable enough to be used for medicine manufacture. However, there are no perfect ways in all aspects. Through long-sustained decoction, components extracted earlier are damaged. Because decoction relates to oxidization, there is a time limit for extracting without damaging components.
To solve this problem, conditions of extraction (temperature and pressure) have been laid in several phases respectively so that vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and polysaccharides such as arabinoxylan and ß-glucan, etc. could be attained without damaging components of plants and mushrooms. Further, the moisture evaporated through evacuation decompression concentration is used for the next phase of extraction to capture even a volatile substance without loss.
Compared to previous extraction methods, this method makes it possible to extract several to dozens of times more components from plants and mushrooms.
Agaricus blazei Murill (qty. of extract per 1 kg)
|Analysis test item||General extraction||Multi-stage Pressurization Circulation Extraction||Ratio to General extraction (times)|
|Protein||78.2 g||204.1 g||2.6|
|Fat||0.6 g||5.4 g||9.6|
|Ash||27.7 g||57.1 g||2.1|
|Carbohydrate||115.3 g||257.1 g||2.2|
|Dietary fiber||7.8 g||76.2 g||9.8|
|ß-glucans||2.8 g||44.9 g||16.0|